[Solved] BlueStacks installation failed. Error 25001. Seem to have antivirus installed. Bitdefender Problem.
- Download – BlueStacks_HD_AppPlayerPro_setup_0.7.8.829_REL.msi (102 MB)
- Unpack with Universal Extractor (http://www.legroom.net/software/uniextract) by right clicking on the MSI and select UniExtract to Subdir
- Go inside of the folder – BlueStacks_HD_AppPlayerPro_setup_0.7.8.829_REL
- Download MSI reader InstEd (http://www.instedit.com/) Application
- Open unpacked BlueStacks_HD_AppPlayerPro_setup_0.7.8.829_REL.msi (1.86 MB) in the InstEd application
- From the left menu list, select InstallExecuteSequence, on the right side find ChechAV entry. You will find “$RuntimeComponent > 2″ replace 2 with 100. like this.. $RuntimeComponent > 100........ In this way you will also find some conditions, also do the same change if you are having issue about RAM, graphics card etc.
- Save the file from the file menu
- Close InstEd.
- Now Run saved MSI, it will works like charm.
- Add C:\Program Files\BlueStacks folder in the exclusion list of Bitdefender.
- Enjoy and have fun.
I think version number [something like 0.7.8.829] doesn't matter. Whatever you can download, this process will work on that.