The brand-new Ashampoo FireWall is different. It’s Configuration Assistant guides you through every step of the the simple setup process. And Easy Mode makes using it a breeze – you don’t need any special technical knowledge and everything is explained clearly.
Ashampoo FireWall is also amazingly compact. Even with its four additional security tools it’s a tiny program that uses very little memory and computer resources. You get the heavy-duty protection without heavyweight overload on your system.
Here are some key features of "Ashampoo Firewall":
- · Heavy-duty firewall protection: Monitors all your computer's network activity and protects you against both incoming and outgoing connections.
- · Easy Mode: Get full protection in seconds with Easy Mode and the Configuration Assistant. No expert knowledge required.
- · Expert Mode: Experience users can activate this mode for powerful additional capabilities.
- · Simple and compact: Self-explanatory user interface. Very small program that uses minimum memory and resources.
- · Learning Mode: Automatically identifies programs that try to make connections and lets you decide whether you want to allow them. One-click operation in Easy Mode or full configuration in Expert Mode.
- · Rules: Create rules for every program that controls how they can access the network. One-click in Easy Mode or full configuration in Expert Mode.
- · Block All: One-click panic button for emergencies that lets you block all traffic, for example if you are under attack or suspect that a malicious program is active.
- · Monitor local connections: Ashampoo FireWall can also monitor the local connections used inside your computer. Useful for identifying suspicious activity. Can be enabled or disabled.
- · Monitor LAN connections: Monitor all the local LAN traffic into and out of your computer. Can be enabled or disabled.
- · Connection log: Detailed logging of all internal, LAN and Internet connections with date, time, application, port used and IP address.