TeraCopy Pro 2.22 Ultimate Edition (with serial number) copy the files and can effectively improve the process of cutting paper. The software itself, using an order of magnitude faster than using an additional buffer and makes the entire file copy, cut, process becomes faster. But also in the copy, cut process can pause, resume or skip a file copy, the copy, cut process for manual control. For copy, cut large files, can save users time. If you copy large files without affecting other operations slower computer, you can stop replication to the other operations.
TeraCopy is designed to copy and move files at the maximum possible speed. It skips bad files during the copying process, and then displays them at the end of the transfer so that you can see which ones need attention. TeraCopy can automatically check the copied files for errors by calculating their CRC checksum values. It also provides a lot more information about the files being copied than its Windows counterpart. TeraCopy integrates with Windows Explorer's right-click menu and can be set as the default copy handler.
Copy files fasterTeraCopy uses dynamically adjusted buffers to reduce the seek times. Asynchronous copying speeds up the file transfer between two physical hard drives.
- Pause and resume file transfer activities
- Pause the copy process at any time in order to free up system resources and continue with a single click.
- Error recoveryIn case of a copy error, TeraCopy will try several times to recover and, in the worse case scenario, will simply skip the file, not terminating the entire transfer.
- Interactive file listTeraCopy shows the failed file transfers and lets you fix the problem and recopy only the problem files.
- Shell integrationTeraCopy can completely replace the Explorer copy and move functions, in turn enabling you to work with files as usual.
- Full Unicode support.
- Windows 8 x64 support.
How To Install:
Step 2 : Copy Below Code
Step 3: Start TeraCopy
Step 4: Click On Upper Most Left icon in Left upper Corner and Click on About
Step 5: Click on Enter Key.
Step 6: Restart TeraCopy and You are having a registered version. :)